Avon Rear Storm 2 Ultra 170/60R-17 Blackwall Tire
- Part #: 543757
- Manufacturer Part #: 90000001128
Overview of Avon Rear Storm 2 Ultra 170/60R-17 Blackwall Tire
- (W) rated for speeds of 168+ mph
- Grip, mileage and wet-weather performance
- Tri-Compound Extrusion (TE) technology - medium compound center tread with soft compound shoulders and a base that improves the bond between the tire compounds and tire carcass
- Advance Variable Belt Density (A-VBD) rear tire construction uses a densely wrapped belt in the center of the tire for stability, wear and mileage; belt is less dense on the shoulders for a large, compliant contact patch
- Super-Rich Silica (SRS) compound for fast warm-up and superior grip
- Enhanced Aqua Flow (EAF) tread pattern for optimal water dispersal
- Inverted Front Grooves (IFG) resists uneven wear and improves braking stability
- Lifetime Profile Engineering (LPE) for consistent handling and stability for the life of the tire
Sidewall ID Information:
Avon AV56 Storm ST 2 Ultra 170/60ZR-17 M/C 72W
Inflated Width/Measuring Rim Width: 6.7 in./ 4.50 in.
Inflated Diameter: 24.9 in.
Acceptable Rim Width(s): 4.25-5.50 in.
Deepest Tread Depth: 8/32 in.
Width of White Stripes: Not Applicable
Balance Dot: No
Directional Arrow: Yes
Speed Rating: W-(V270) Rated up to 168 mph
Capacities and Construction
Load Capacity/Inflation Pressure: 783 lbs/ 42 psi
Load Range: B
Bias or Radial: Radial
Tread Plies/Material: 1 Rayon/ 1Polyester/ 1 Steel
Sidewall Plies/Material: 1 Rayon
DOT Approved for Road Use: Yes
Tube or Tubeless: Tubeless
Specs for Avon Rear Storm 2 Ultra 170/60R-17 Blackwall Tire
Reviews for Avon Rear Storm 2 Ultra 170/60R-17 Blackwall Tire
avon storm 2
I MUST WARN ANYONE WHO IS CONSIDERING THESE TIRES AS I HAD TO REPLACE MY FRONT 2 TIMES AS THEY WENT DEFECTIVE AND THE BACK 3 TIMES AND THEY REFUSED TO REPLACE THE BACK FOR CAUSE OF A DEFECTIVE BELT MEANING THE STEEL BELTS IN THE TIRE BROKE AND BLEW FROM THE INSIDE OUT SO I WILL NEVER BUT AVON AGAIN,THEY DIDNT EVEN GET BUT 3000-5000 MILES DO N O T B U YI wouldn't recommend this item to a friend.
Was this review helpful to you?