Avon Rear Cobra AV72 140/90-15 Blackwall Tire - 90000021760
- Sidewalls feature a custom snakeskin treatment that compliments the Cobra logo and tread design
- Advanced Variable Belt Density (A-VBD) construction uses a densely wrapped belt in the center of the tire for stability, wear and mileage
- Belt is less dense on shoulder for a huge, compliant contact patch
- Lifetime Profile Engineering (LPE) for consistent handling and stability for the life of the tire
- Enhanced Aqua Flow (EAF) tread pattern for optimal water dispersal
- Enhanced Stability System (ESS) design reduces tire flex for improved grip and stability
Dennis Kirk recommends a new tube and rim strip when replacing a tube-type tire
Please consult tire manufacturers publication(s) and/or website(s) for information on tire care, safety, installation, maintenance, manufacturer’s warranty and other information. The tires used for your application must have a load index and speed rating equal to or greater than the tires fitted as original equipment.
SIDEWALL ID INFORMATION:
Avon Cobra AV72 140/90-15 M/C 76H Reinforced
Inflated Width / Measuring Rim Width: 5.87"/3.50"
Inflated Diameter: 24.94"
Acceptable Rim Width (S): 2.75"-3.75"
Deepest Tread Depth: 11/32"
Width Of White Stripes: Not Applicable
Balance Dot: No
Directional Arrow: Yes
Speed Rating: H-Rated up to 130 MPH
CAPACITIES AND CONSTRUCTION:
Load Capacity / Inflation Pressure: 882 LBS/42 PSI
Load Range: C
Bias or Radial Ply: Bias
Tread Plies / Material: 2 Nylon/2 Polyester
Sidewall Plies/Material: 2 Nylon
Dot Approved For Road Use: Yes
Tube or Tubeless: Either, Depending on rim
|Deepest Tread Depth
|DOT Approved for Road Use
|Material - Sidewall
|Material - Tread
|Max Rim Width
|Measuring Rim Width
|Min Rim Width
|Position - Tire
|Sidewall ID Info
||Avon Cobra AV72 140/90-15 M/C 76H Reinforced
||Tube or Tubeless
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):