Avon Rear 3D Ultra Sport Radial 190/55ZR-17 Blackwall Tire - 90000001360
- Part #: 544082
- Manufacturer Part #: 90000001360
Overview of Avon Rear 3D Ultra Sport Radial 190/55ZR-17 Blackwall Tire - 90000001360
- Outstanding handling characteristics
- Large footprint at extreme lean angles
- High performance single and multi-compound Super Rich Silica (SRS) treads enhance wet grip
- 3D siping with interlocking three-dimensional points to improve stability and grip, limit tread flex, and allow the tire to warm up quickly
- New design wind-on belt material used in rear tire increases the footprint size at all lean angles to improve grip
- Triple Extrusion (TE) tread compounds - durable rubber material in the tire center to aid mileage, and softer compounds on the tire shoulder to aid grip; a third compound underneath binds all compounds to the tire to stay cooler and increase tire longevity
- Ideal for use on high-performance motorcycles; good balance of mileage versus grip
- (W)-rated for speeds of 270+ km/h (168+ mph)
Safety Warning: Please consult tire manufacturers publication(s) and/or website(s) for information on tire care, safety, installation, maintenance, manufacturers warranty and other information. The tires used for your application must have a load index and speed rating equal to or greater than the tires fitted as original equipment.
Inflated Width/Measuring Rim Width: 7.5"/6.00
Inflated Diameter: 25.6"
Acceptable Rim Width(s): 5.50"-6.00"
Deepest Tread Depth: 6/32"
Balance Dot: None
Directional Arrow: Yes
W(270)-rated up to 168 MPH
Capacities and Construction:
Load Capacity/Inflation Pressure: 853 LBS/42 PSI
Load Range: B
Bias or Radial Ply: Radial
Tread Plies/Material: 1 Rayon/1 Steel
Sidewall Plies/Material: 1 Rayon
DOT Approved for Road Use: Yes
Tube or Tubeless: Either, depending on the rim
Specs for Avon Rear 3D Ultra Sport Radial 190/55ZR-17 Blackwall Tire - 90000001360
Reviews for Avon Rear 3D Ultra Sport Radial 190/55ZR-17 Blackwall Tire - 90000001360
Sticks to the road but low mileage
The 3D sport performed well with day to day street riding the only down fall is that it didn't last to long I mounted the tire in December (rode maybe once or twice a month till late spring) now summer is halfway over so I didn't even get a full season out of the tire my odometer tells me I didn't even get 2100 miles out of the rear tire sooo I guess it's Pirelli time (which cost less than the avon 3D ultra sport)I would recommend this item to a friend.
Was this review helpful to you?