Overview of Arlen Ness Chrome Inverted Series Slot Track Air Cleaner - 18-914
- CNC machined from forged billet aluminum
- Forged billet air filter covers feature exposed design and a CNC inverted top that acts as a velocity stack to help pull in more air flow
- Forged billet aluminum backing plate features patented Big Sucker™ hidden breather technology and a radius air inlet for smooth airflow
- Hidden breathers are o-ringed at the heads and exits at throttle body/carb to create a virtually closed-loop system
- No external hoses or hardware needed
- Black stainless steel jacketed inverted filters feature an inverted pleated top and 360° of pleated sides to pull in filtered air from every angle
- Performance filters features a black synthetic filter element wrapped in a stainless steel jacket
- Filter is water resistant eliminating the need for a rain sock
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: 2017 models NOT YET exempt per C.A.R.B. ref. E.O. # D-639-4, Exhibit A.
(1) Chrome aluminum backing plate with cover plates
(2) Backing plate spacers
(1) Inverted air filter
(1) Chrome aluminum outer cover assembly
(2) Banjo bolts
(1) Backing plate gasket
(5) 10-24 x 5/8" Socket cap head bolts
(3) 1/4"-20 x 1" Socket cap head bolts
(1) Tube of 243 Threadlocker
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for Arlen Ness Chrome Inverted Series Slot Track Air Cleaner - 18-914
|Color - Primary
Cross reference number(s):