Overview of Arlen Ness Chrome Inverted Series Beveled Air Cleaner - 18-918
- CNC machined from forged billet aluminum
- Forged billet air filter covers feature exposed design and a CNC inverted top that acts as a velocity stack to help pull in more air flow
- Forged billet aluminum backing plate features patented Big Sucker™ hidden breather technology and a radius air inlet for smooth airflow
- Hidden breathers are o-ringed at the heads and exits at throttle body/carb to create a virtually closed-loop system
- No external hoses or hardware needed
- Black stainless steel jacketed inverted filters feature an inverted pleated top and 360° of pleated sides to pull in filtered air from every angle
- Performance filters features a black synthetic filter element wrapped in a stainless steel jacket
- Filter is water resistant eliminating the need for a rain sock
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: 2017 models NOT YET exempt per C.A.R.B. ref. E.O. # D-639-4, Exhibit A.
(2) Backing plate spacers
(1) Chrome aluminum air cleaner assembly
(2) Banjo bolts
(1) Backing plate gasket
(3) 1/4"-20 x 1" Socket cap head bolts
(1) Tube of 243 Threadlocker
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for Arlen Ness Chrome Inverted Series Beveled Air Cleaner - 18-918
|Color - Primary
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):