Arai Helmets Matte Black Frost XD4 Helmet
The Twin-Cam Shield Pivot System on the Arai XD helmet allows the faceshield to operate fully under a peak that can be lowered for better aerodynamics. Its high-flow peak channels air directly into the front vents. Dual TDF3 top intake vents and Double Delta bridged exhaust vents are designed to draw a significant volume of air from the helmet interior. The shell, constructed of fiberglass composite, is stronger and lighter and allows the use of softer, less dense liner materials for increased rider comfort. An efficient chinbar vent, with interior and exterior controls, flows fresh air to the mouth area or across the shield interior to help prevent fogging, while large chinbar side exhaust vents draw out additional hot air. Arai XD series helmets can be configured with shield and visor, visor only for use with goggles, or shield only.
- Intermediate oval (IO) interior fit shape
- Fully removable, replaceable and washable liner
- Facial Contour System (FCS®) cheek pad design delivers comfort and support, and it features our exclusive 5mm peel-away custom-fit layer
- Emergency cheek pad release system for trained medical personnel
- Four top vents
- Brow vent faceshield
- Meets or exceeds Snell 2020 and D.O.T. standards
- Padded Double D-ring retention strap with anti-flutter snap
- Medium helmet weighs 3 lbs., 10 oz.
||Matte Black Frost