The latest expression of the ultimate off-road helmet, the brand new VX-Pro 4 evolved from the much-loved VX-Pro 3 model. It’s still the perfect choice for MX, enduro and off-road use. You can even make it into a premium snowmobile helmet with an optional breath guard. Just as in every Arai helmet, the basic and simple organic shell shape is based on the R75 shape concept. The absence of exaggerated edges or protrusions on the shell should not be mistaken for a lack of imagination. It’s a visual demonstration of our commitment to maintaining the integrity of the shell with real-world impact performance.
• Shell Shape: The shell maintains Arai’s own R75 shape concept. Each hand-built Arai helmet incorporates a continuous curve radius of at least 75mm, making the shells rounder, smoother and stronger. The result is a stronger shell that disperses kinetic energy better as well as minimizing the potential for the helmet to catch on rough surfaces. The rounded chin bar maintains the same compact shell length with the previous model, the VX-Pro 3. The result is less protrusion, which has proven to be less likely to catch and dig-in during a spill.
• Shell Material: In order to maximize performance, we precisely assemble the shell from multiple proprietary components. Super Fiber, one of the primary materials, costs up to six times more than standard fiberglass, but provides 30% higher tensile strength and increased penetration resistance. The CLC (Complex Laminate Construction) method demands precise and time-consuming assembly by master craftsmen from many individual pieces. Even though the bare shell is not visible after paint and final assembly, each one exemplifies the experience and the dedication of the entire Arai family.
• Chin Bar Vent Grill: Installed on the uniquely rounded chin-bar, the stainless mesh grill is now mounted from the outside under the exterior vent cap, and can be easily removed for cleaning or damage replacement. The vent cap is also designed to break away from the chin bar in the event of impact.
• Rear Duct: The Air-Through top rear duct center brace also functions as a goggle strap locator. The diffusers can be removed or replaced quickly and easily be removing a single screw on the rear duct center brace.
• New Visor: The new visor is 14mm longer and 5mm wider than the previous model for improved ability to deflect most roost and flying debris. To compensate for increased lift, the air outlets on the new visors have been made larger as well.
• Emergency Release System: The revised Emergency Release Cheek Pad system has the release tab repositioned and is easier to access by rescue staff.
• Meets or exceed Snell and DOT standards.
• Red and black interior material accent colors on select models (see photos).
• 5-year warranty.
• Size medium weighs 3 lbs, 10 oz.
(1) Helmet bag
(1) Black visor screw
(1) Clear visor screw
Instructions & manual