Arai Helmets Black Frost VX-Pro 4 Helmet - 814533
- Shell Shape: The shell its is consistently round and smooth, maintaining the R75 shape concept in areas above the acknowledged test line and influencing those below the test line. Here, the rounded chin bar maintains the same compact shell length with the previous model, the VX-Pro3. The result is less protrusion, which has proven to be less likely to catch and dig-in during a spill.
- Shell Material: In order to maximize performance, we precisely assemble the shell from multiple proprietary components. Super Fiber, one of the primary materials, costs up to six times more that standard fiberglass, but provides 30% higher tensile strength and increased penetration resistance. The CLC (complex laminate construction) method demand precise and time-consuming assembly by master craftsmen from many individual pieces. Even though the bare shell is not visible after paint and final assembly, each one exemplifies the experience and the dedication of the entire Arai family
- Chin-Bar Vent Grill: Installed on the uniquely rounded chin-bar, the stainless mesh grill is now mounted from the outside under the exterior vent cap, and can be easily removed for cleaning or damage replacement. The vent cap is also designed to break away from the chin bar in the event of impact
- Rear Duct: The Air-Through top rear duct center brace also functions as a goggle strap locator. the diffusers can be removed or replaced quickly and easily be removing a single screw on the rear duct center brace
- New Peak: The new peak is 14mm longer and 5mm wider than the previous model for improved ability to deflect most roost and flying debris. To compensate for increased lift, the air outlets on the new peak have been made larger as well
- Emergency Release System: The revised Emergency Release Cheek Pad system has the release tab repositioned and is easier to access by rescue staff
- Meets or exceed Snell and DOT standards
- Medium weighs 3 lbs., 10 oz.
(1) Helmet bag
(1) 6mm-1.00 x 10mm plastic screw
(1) 6mm-1.00 x 6mm plastic screw
Instructions and a manual
|Color - Primary