ScLc (Super Complex Laminate Construction)
- 30% stronger than standard fiberglass in extension and bending resistance. Commonly referred to as F.A.S.T. (Fiberglass Aerospace Shell Technology) construction due to its development heritage.
- Flares out to provide a larger opening so that the helmet is easier to get on and off. The reinforcement band circles the bottom of the shell, adding strength and lowering the helmet's center of gravity.
VAS Shield Mechanism
- The Variable Axis System (VAS) incorporates a moving pivot point. by combining the pin trajectory, which is based on an imaginary axis, with the two trajectories of the double-pivot point slot, the shield opens and closes smoothly, even with the much lower shield mount position. A dual-function lever releases both the side cover/pod and shield pin for quick and simple shield removal.
Extreme Peripheral View
- Wide eye port for enhanced peripheral view
LRS Shield Removal
- Allows for shield changing without tools or removal of the side pods
- Faceshield tab pushes forward to open the shield and help clear any fog that may appear.
Pull-down Air Spoilers
- Helps minimize wind noise. Also aids with the extraction of the hot air from the face area.
Cowl Vent Design
- Exhausts heat more efficiently. The vents are sculpted into the rear shell shape and work in concert with the AirWing to greatly add lateral helmet stability at speed (Arai test riders reported this benefit is most noticeable when popping up into the airflow when braking).
Brow Vent Channeling Ventilation
- Gives you more cooling air in the temple and/or forehead area without holes in the critical forehead area of the shell or impact-absorbing liner.
IR Front-Spoiler Edge Trim
- Creates a stabilizing downforce, reducing wind noise between the shoulder and the bottom of the helmet.
IC4 Duct Intake Vents
- Have a slide-gate closure that seals more completely when closed.
- Allows air to pass over and through the vent, accelerating exhaust flow when open and reducing drag when closed.
FCS® Cheek Pad Design
- A spring support adds just the right amount of pressure when worn and releases to create extra room when the helmet is removed. The 5mm peel-away layer offers unparalleled custom fitting.
Emergency-Release Cheek Pads
- Allow for easier access to an injured rider by sliding out via integrated pull tabs built into the underside of the cheek pads
Sound-Adsorbing Ear-Pad Foam
- A layer of foam in the ear pocket to help block assorted noises from reaching your ears.
Removable/Replaceable Neck Roll
- Easily removes and re-installs for thorough washing or replacement if damaged.
- New exclusive liner with antimicrobial material stays fresher between cleanings
Pro Shade System
- Offers a quick, convenient shade to block ambient light, while functioning as an aerodynamic peak in the raised positioning, helping to block sudden bursts of light. Long sun-visor available. Compatible options available to fit Arai models using either the VAS or SAI shield systems.
- The latest generation of Arai's Super AdSis shield system, designed for the new 10mm wider eye port. Removes and installs in seconds
SAI Max Vision Pinlock Shield
- Combines enhanced field of view of the SAI eye port with a full eye-port cavity to accept the Pinlock 100% Max Vision anti-fog lens.
Medium weight is 3 lbs, 15 oz.
Double D ring with anti flutter loop chin strap
NOTE: The Left side is Green graphics and the Right side is Orange graphics
(1) Helmet bag
(1) Clear pinlock lens
(1) Tube silicone lubricant