Offering three distinct configurations, allowing the user to choose which works best for their riding needs, the new XD4 is similar in appearance to the previous XD3, but greatly improved in all-around performance. The combination of the new comfort headliner, with micro-fitting 5mm peel-away temple pads, and our patent-pending FCS® cheek pad design, also with 5mm peel away layers, add a new dimension to the concept of helmet fit and customization. It takes a unique sense of commitment to continually strive to improve your product – especially when it’s already regarded as the very best.
• High-flow visor channels air directly into the front vents.
• Twin-cam shield pivot system allows the face shield to operate fully under a visor that can be lowered for better aerodynamics. Can be configured with shield and visor, visor only (for use with goggles) or shield only.
• Fully removable/replaceable and washable liner with optional sizes available for a custom fit.
• 4 top vents. Dual intake/Dual exhaust ventilation – dual TDF3 top intake vents and Double Delta bridged exhaust vents designed to draw significant volumes of air from helmet interior.
• CLC (Complex Laminate Construction) shell-fiberglass composite is stronger and lighter - allows use of softer, less-dense liner materials inside for increased rider comfort.
• Efficient chin bar vent (with interior and exterior controls) flows fresh air to the mouth area or across the shield interior to help prevent fogging.
• Large chin bar side exhaust vents draw out additional hot air.
• Make it into a premium snowmobile helmet with an optional anti-fog Pinlock shield system and breath guards available for cold-weather use. Shield system consists of a clear shield with brow vents and Pinlock (Dennis Kirk Part No. 32-8921); and either a clear, light smoke or dark smoke anti-fog insert (shield and inserts sold separately).
• Meets or exceeds Snell and DOT standards.
• 5-year warranty.
• Size medium weighs 3 lbs, 10 oz.
Padded Double D-Ring retention strap with anti-flutter snap
NOTE: The peak/visor supplied is not suitable for high-speed use where air striking the side or main surface of the peak may cause difficulty in returning the head to a forward and/or level position.
(1) Helmet bag
(2) Smoke tint pivot covers
Instructions & manual