Shockwave Technology™ brings together outstanding sound quality, high performance characteristics and unprecedented reliability into a 4/3/2 channel marine/motorcycle amplifier.
- IP65 Rated, for use in any environment (dry, wet, muddy, damp etc)
- 4, 3 or 2 output channels
- 4x RCA (4V) inputs
- 600W max power
- Class D digital amplifier
- Gold plated connectors
- Shockwave Technology™ brings together outstanding sound quality, high performance characteristics and unprecedented reliability into a 4/3/2 channel marine amplifier.
- Waterproof marine grade – protected against water and dust with an Ingress Protection rating of IP65 means you can literally hose down our Shockwave Technology™ marine amplifier, thanks to a number of unique features exclusive to Aquatic AV (patents pending).
- Conformal coated circuit boards protect the smallest components from any humidity or atmospheric moisture, while custom molded grommets around cable extrusions and gaskets between all meeting points eliminate any chance of water or dust intrusion. Aluminum and Stainless Steel are used in chassis construction eliminating any risk of rust or corrosion, an all too common problem with marine amplifiers in the past.
- Designed to support the widest variety of applications, Shockwave Technology™ marine amplifiers operate both 4ohm and 2ohm speaker configurations from RCA input connections. Running 2ohm configurations allows more speakers to be powered and ideal for high background noise environments such as marine or boat applications.
- Shockwave Technology™ incorporates Digital IC’s with specially designed low-noise circuitry to produce high-quality, true sound reproduction from any source. The technology used also reduces unwanted EMI (Electromagnetic Interference), which can cause noise in your audio system. Using gold plated RCA’s and high quality connectors ensures the best possible listening experience.
- Digital amplifiers are much more efficient than traditional amplifiers; producing less heat, lowering power consumption, reducing strain on batteries and charging systems, and ideal for marine and boat installations.
- Shockwave Technology™ is now the only sensible marine amplifier solution for marine or boat applications.
Type: Class D Digital Amplifier
Waterproof: Yes – IP65
Input Channels: 4x RCA
Output Channels: 4/3/2
Output impedance (nominal): 4 Ohms / 2 Ohms
Power Output (max) @ 4 Ohms, 10% THD: 400W (4 x 100W)
Power Output (max) @ 2 Ohms, 10% THD: 600W (4 x 150W)
Power Output – Bridged @ 8 Ohms, 10% THD: 2x 200W
Power Output – Bridged @ 4 Ohms, 10% THD: 2x 300W
Frequency Response: 15Hz – 25,000Hz
Input Sensitivity: 200mV to 4V
Dimensions: 53.6 x 200 x 154mm
Additional Features: Gold plated connectors
(1) Speaker wiring harness
(4) Pan head screws