Altimate Youth Sno Pup Boots
- Part #: 34151061
- Manufacturer Part #: SNOPUP1
Overview of Altimate Youth Sno Pup BootsRATED TO -40 degree F/-40 degree C
- Back by popular demand
- A warm and easy to slip on boot for the kids
- Boot height 8 in.
- Removable multi-layered comfort lining with reflective mylar comfy foam, blended felt and A-tec fibre insulation are featured
- Outer waterproof TPR rubber bottom and nylon winterproof upper with top draw string to keep the elements out are included
- To help keep the boots in place, elastized gore has been added around the ankles
- Available in kid sizes 1-6
Specs for Altimate Youth Sno Pup Boots
Reviews for Altimate Youth Sno Pup Boots
Great Youth Boots
Fits well, keeps toes warm. Great value. My kids were outside for hours without any complaints their toes were cold.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Snopup Boots are the Best
These boots are terrific for the money. Seems kind of pricey, but when you spend as much time outdoors as my kids, you want the feet to be warm. Since purchasing, nobody has complained about cold feet. Love them!!!!I would recommend this item to a friend.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
We wanted to get the boys (ages 6 and 8) nice warm boots for Christmas . . . just about mission impossible 4 as we found out. Ordered many pairs online, Kamik for example, at one point we had $400+ in kids boots in the hallway! None sub ~$75 a pair were any better than the $20 Ranger brand from the Farm Store, these included. They are decent, well made boots, but not worth the 250% cost delta. If you want really good boots go for the $75 plus boots, else do what the farmers do!I wouldn't recommend this item to a friend.
Kids love them!
I have purchased snow boots in the past, but was always disappointed in their quality because we would go snowmobiling and just a couple hours in, my kids would complain their feet were cold. With these boots, my kids not only went the entire day with them on, they didn't fall down all day either. Most kid boot's tread are a joke...there is nothing funny about these boots!I would recommend this item to a friend.