Altimate Cobra Black Boots
- Part #: 341510710
- Manufacturer Part #: COBRA10
Overview of Altimate Cobra Black BootsRATED TO -76 degree F/-60 degree C
- For the avid sledder that wants style, warmth, lightweight comfort and no laces
- Boot height 12 in.
- Multi-layered moisture management system with removable multi-layered comfort lining and thermoplus reflective mylar comfy foam, blended felt, A-tec insulation and 200 grams Thermolite are featured
- Superb warmth and cushioning is provided by the high density waffle foot bed
- An outsole snowflake design made of premium polar TPR rubber and upper composed of premium diamond-tuff nylon; 2-toned, cross-dyed, lined backed are included
- Has locking snow collar for deep snow protection and easy to adjust low temperature double buckle closure system for a better fit
- A pull tab loop for helping to pull on your boot is also included
Specs for Altimate Cobra Black Boots
Reviews for Altimate Cobra Black Boots
Boots feal very good and I think they will be warm.Only thing is you need to buy 2 sizes bigger than you measure.They do come small.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Cobra Boots-Good Value
I bought these boots for our 12 year old son. The are comfortable and very warm. Temperature and size ratings seem to be right on compared to other top boots we've bought. Very good value overall.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Very warm and surprisingly lightweight. Fittment is accurate, however the thick insulation puts them just on the small side for size... make sure you order next size larger. Excellent support for ankles without comprimising comfort. Quality of constuction A- (very good for price range) Look forward to seeing replacement liners(always great to have a second pair on hand)I would recommend this item to a friend.
lots of thick insulation which is great but causes some crowding of toes i would suggest ordering up one size than u would normally wearI would recommend this item to a friend.
Excellent Snowmobile Boots
These boots replaced a pair of 20 year old Arctic Cat snowmobile boots. I wish I had done it sooner. They are so much warmer, lighter and more comfortable. They do run a touch bigger than actual size.I would recommend this item to a friend.
great for the price, liners kind of bunch up but will get good wear out of them.I would recommend this item to a friend.