Overview of Alpinestars Twin Drystar Riding Shoe - 2848416-113-8
An excellent addition to the OSCAR by Alpinestars footwear offering, the Twin DRYSTAR is 100% waterproof with a host of protective features, such as reinforced toe box, heel counter and dual density ankle protectors, as well as Alpinestars' exclusive oil-resistant rubber compound sole with grip pattern design. The ideal fusion of Alpinestars' heritage with the very latest in footwear technology.
- Main upper is constructed from supple full grain leather with vintage-effect styling and hand detailing.
- Alpinestars' exclusive DRYSTAR® membrane is subtly integrated into chassis for 100% waterproofing and breathability.
- Incorporates a gusseted tongue to keep out wind, water and dirt.
- Traditional vintage style metal eyelet lacing system for convenience and secure closure.
- Microfiber collar lining plus soft collar padding provides improved comfort.
- Anatomical foam backed dual-density TPU ankle disk protection.
- Toe box and heel counter internal reinforcement give structured support and impact resistance.
- Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra® lining for comfort and moisture-wicking.
- High modulus midsole follows contour of the foot and incorporates structured shank reinforcement.
- Alpinestars' exclusive oil-resistant rubber compound sole and an exclusive grip pattern on sole.
- OSCAR By Alpinestars logo detailing.
- The Twin DRYSTAR® is CE certified to CE Standards (CE 89/686/EEC - CAT 2).
(2) Extra laces
Lining and inner sole: Textile
Outer sole: Other man made material
Specs for Alpinestars Twin Drystar Riding Shoe - 2848416-113-8
|Color - Primary
Cross reference number(s):