The limited edition Prodigy Tech 7s fuses all the performance innovations of the recently introduced Tech 7S with a stunning new color combination. Sporting a lower black chassis, high-vis fluorescent yellow front and a fast green highlight under the tongue and aft result in a visually captivating, high-performance motocross boot with a sophisticated and modern motorsport feel. Uncompromising in protection and performance, the Tech 7s is the pinnacle youth motocross boot. The 'Prodigy' Tech 7s will be available while supplies last.
Featuring a unique, high strength sole construction offering durability and protective performance the Tech 7s has been specifically developed for youth or smaller framed riders. With class-leading protection, innovative performance features such as pivot system to movement and flexibility the Tech 7s is built to withstand the toughest of terrains.
TECH 7S CONSTRUCTION
- Tech 7S is specifically designed and sized for junior and /or smaller framed riders
- PU-reinforced microfiber upper for flexibility, abrasion resistance, water-resistance, and weight-saving. Material ensures consistent fit and is easy to maintain and clean
- Extended microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry
- Soft poly foam reinforcement on ankles and collar for long lasting comfort and shock absorption
- Contoured shin plate is injected with high modulus TPU for excellent levels of impact and abrasion resistance
- Medial facing side incorporates TPU panel with specially designed sculpturing for maximum grip contact with bike and improved heat and abrasion resistance.
- One-piece injected dual compound foot shell with co-injected hard toe protector and integrated steel shank. The shell is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, adds to the boot's overall durability and improves boot's streamlining.
- The Tech 7s boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010
- Excellent flexion provided by low profile medial and lateral pivot system to offer movement and support
- Instep and Achilles accordion flex zones constructed for superior control and support
- A compound sole is seamlessly integrated into the base structure for superior durability, high performing rubber grip patterning, and feel. The sole is replaceable
- Removable anatomic footbed for comfort and support ensures even weight distribution
- Textile mesh with open cell foam for improved air circulation and comfort
- Buckle closure system incorporates polymer and fiberglass buckle arms and high-impact aluminum bridge closures for durability and weight saving. Buckle system features memory and quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance and security. All buckles are easily replaceable
(2) Boots W/(3) adjustable snap lock straps and hook & loop upper flap
Instructions and a Manual
Heel Height: 1-1/2"
Upper Height: 12"
Overall Height: 13-1/2"
Upper: Man made materials
Lining and Inner Sole: Textile
Outer Sole: Man made materials