Most activities in Vegas require little skill and a lot of luck, but not the Monster Energy Cup. Riders need a lot of skill, colossal determination, and a little bit of luck. Alpinestars is here to provide the protection, and of course the luck these top riders need with a Limited Edition "VEGAS" Tech 10 boot.
The Limited Edition VEGAS Tech 10 fuses all the performance innovations of the iconic Tech 10 with a "Lucky" color combination. Sporting a lower black chassis, high-vis yellow front and a money green aft result in a visually captivating, high performance motorcross boot with a sophisticated and modern motorsports feel. Uncompromising in protection and performance, the Tech 10 is the pinnacle motorcross boot that all others are measured against. The "Vegas" Tech 10 will be available while supplies last.
TECH 10 CONSTRUCTION
- The one-piece co-injected foot chassis incorporates five different advanced polymer compounds in a single streamlined and lightweight piece to offer strength and flexibility throughout the structure, while maintaining its robust structural integrity with no joints or weak points.
- Innovative, lightweight upper combines full-grain leather with advanced lightweight microfiber and an impact and abrasion resistant TPU shell.
- Medial-facing panel is constructed from a one-piece, specifically formulated polymer for improved structural stability and integrity, and incorporates a rubber insert panel for maximum grip contact with bike and improved abrasion resistance.
- The Tech 10 boot is CE certified.
- Frontal protection features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap, plus Velcro® for a precise fit closure attached securely with a micro-adjustable, easy to operate, lightweight buckle. Shin incorporates a unique TPU blade system engineered to prevent frontal hyperextension and offer greater flex control
- Contoured TPU calf protector plate offers impact resistance and incorporates Alpinestars innovative rear blade system formed with hard shock resistant polymer to protect the heel and features a rear hyperextension guard.
- Innovative, ergonomic design for lateral and medial flex zones to provide superb front and rear flexion support which helps prevent damaging torsional forces around the ankle area.
- Multi-density foot shell incorporating heel and toe protection is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, and adds to the boot's overall durability
INNER ANKLE BRACE
- Exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated to the multi-density foot base structure with built-in support. The sole offers superior durability, grip and feel while riding .
- The central sole insert is easily replaceable and Alpinestars offers a full sole replacement and boot repair service.
- New buckle closure system includes high-impact aluminum bridge closures, with memory and quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved ridding performance
- Soft microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry
- Poly-fabric lining with 3D open cell foam incorporates anti-slip suede on heel area to keep foot located inside the boot
- Innovative bio-mechanical inner ankle brace features medial and lateral "C" torsion bars to control ankle and leg rotation, while allowing freedom of movement. Wide fit torsion bar replacements are included. These dual connection torsion bars offer the rider natural ankle movement with progressive damping of torsional forces during and accident.
- TPU protection and shock absorbing padding on the heel and ankles and an ultra thin and flexible forefoot area for increased sensitivity and control.
- New, dual compound, removable anatomic foot-bed includes EVA for comfort and support and aids even weight distribution.
(2) Boots W/(3) adjustable buckles and hook & loop upper flap
Heel Height: 1-3/4"
Upper Height: 14-1/2"
Overall Height: 16-1/4"
Upper: Leather and other man made material
Liner and sole: Textile
Outer sole: Other man made material