ANAHEIM, CALIFORNIA – the 2019 Monster Energy AMA Supercross Championship kicks off at Angel Stadium, Anaheim, California, and will see reigning champion Jason Anderson eager to get the defense of his inaugural crown off to a good start.
Mentally and physically demanding, the world’s best Supercross athletes will be locked in an intense season-long fight for supremacy, and to celebrate the start of this battle royale, Alpinestars has launched the Limited Edition ‘Anaheim 19’ Tech 10 boot and Supertech M10 helmet.
The most technologically advanced and protective motocross boot in history, the CE-certified Tech 10 is unrivalled. Featuring an eye-catching red, black and fluo yellow color scheme, as worn by Justin Barcia, Eli Tomac and Jason Anderson at the meeting, the ‘Anaheim 19’ allows Supercross fans to wear the same boots on their local track as their heroes.
The ‘Anaheim 19’ boots are complemented by the ‘Anaheim 19’ S-M10 helmet, Alpinestars definitive off-road helmet. Designed to be the most advanced, protective and performance enhancing helmet possible, the S-M10 blends comfort, light weight, ventilation and the highest levels of protection in a sleek, streamlined package. The ‘Anaheim 19’ boasts all of the technical innovations and design features of the class defining S-M10; A-head fitting system, patented visor release system, MIPS, emergency release system, wide aperture; in the distinct red, black and fluo yellow styling that is guaranteed to stand out from the crowd.
A breakthrough innovation for the Tech 10 is the introduction of Alpinestars patented Frontal Flex Frame.
• Combining with the dual front and rear blade connectors, the Frontal Flex Frame gives the Tech 10 a complete and seamless flexion control system, from the foot shell all the way up to the shin plate, offering high performance double motion control, preventing over-compression and hyper-extension, featuring:
• Engineered frontal flexion control offered by a dual-density TPU connector system, uniting the lower buckle plate with the upper blade connector, buckle and shin protector.
• Engineered to ‘float’ freely between the lower and upper boot construction, the Frontal Flex Frame acts as a shock absorber by distributing energy across the boot frame while controlling forward and rearward flex, progressively releasing force which dampens and absorbs impact energies.
• Asymmetrical, dual pivot arms on boot frame.
• A unique feature of the Tech 10 is the ankle control system developed in the outer shell construction, allowing natural ankle movement, vertical compression control and improved impact protection.
• Asymmetrical medial and lateral double pivot system for improved levels of flexibility and precision for both independent and synchronized movement.
• The medial pivot arm’s higher placement reduces material volume in the lower part of the boot, creating more space for the patented inner ankle brace system to have free movement and improve control.
• Reducing the volume on the inner side also reduces abrasion, where the boot is in contact with the bike and improves grip and feel.
• Redesigned dual density TPU rear blade system engineered to prevent hyperextension while offering improved flex control and impact resistance.
DYNAMIC HEEL COMPRESSION PROTECTOR
• Built into the Tech 10’s unique and lightweight single-piece co-injected foot chassis is the patented Dynamic Heel Compression Protector (DHCP), an innovative safety feature which includes a fully integrated collapsible heel area with expanded poly-foam to absorb high impact energies during a crash.
• DCHP features a directional impact protection system which significantly reduces the effect of excessive, potentially injury-causing energy being transferred to the ankle and lower leg.
• DHCP has been developed and tested in the demanding circuits of professional Supercross and Motocross.
INNER ANKLE BRACE SYSTEM
• One the Tech 10’s defining features is the redesigned biomechanical inner ankle brace.
• Patented technology which features:
• Lighter, anatomically redesigned medial and lateral torsion arms which are compact and offer increased range of movement and control.
• In conjunction with the outer boot chassis, the ankle brace gives vertical and lateral protection from ankle and leg compression and rotation and progressive damping of torsional forces during an accident, while still allowing natural freedom of movement.
• Double pivot system allows the Tech 10 to retain its integrity while flexing which removes the need for alternative torsion bars for varying ankle widths and crucially gives the essential progressive resistance to rotational and vertical forces which, otherwise, are so damaging to ankles, knees, upper legs and pelvis if not arrested in a controlled way.
• New low-profile, pull-on design for reduce material build, less weight and to facilitate easier and quicker wearing.
• Innovative flexion inserts work seamlessly with new Tech 10’s flex support system for ultimate in performance.
• TPU protection and shock absorbing padding on the heel and ankles and an ultra-thin and flexible forefoot area for increased sensitivity and control.
• Dual compound removable anatomic footbed includes EVA for comfort and support and aids even weight distribution.
• Anatomical shin and calf-plates.
• The Tech 10 design is slimmer and more streamlined with a contoured calf protector ergonomically wrapping around the rear leg.
• Constructed from a dual density compound and combined with the rear blade system, protection is enhanced with progressive dampening of excessive torsional forces.
• The energy dissipating shin plate features a new anatomic design for reduced surface area and weight-saving.
• Unique sole integration.
• Completely re-designed sole with proprietary grip sculpturing to improve foot-peg performance, grip and mud and water run-off.
• Exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated to the multi-density foot base structure with built-in support.
• The sole offers superior durability, grip and feel while riding and improved performance on the shifter.
• The central sole insert features micro grip and side hooking grip design.
• It is easily replaceable and Alpinestars offers a full sole replacement and boot repair service.
• Buckle closure system.
• Anatomically optimized re-designed for weight-saving and ergonomics, the new triple buckle closure system features a nylon and fiberglass compound for improved durability and strength.
• New slim-line buckles include high-impact bridge closures which are cold forged for precision and strength.
• The closure system features contra-closure, doubling closure security and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning, memory, design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance and security.
• All buckles are easily replaceable.
• Innovative, lightweight upper construction:
• The Tech 10 chassis combines advanced lightweight microfiber and impact and abrasion resistant TPU shell.
• Foot shell features five different compounds in a single lightweight piece to offer strength while maintaining flexibility and structural integrity.
• Foot shell incorporates heel and toe protection that is highly resistant to abrasion and impact and adds to the boot’s overall durability.
• Foot shell also includes integrated shank for support and structural integrity.
• Frontal protection features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap, plus hook and loop fasteners for a precise fit closure beneath the buckle giving greater, micro-adjustable, precision which is convenient to operate.
• Soft microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
• Poly-fabric lining with 3D open cell foam incorporates anti-slip suede in heel area, keeping the foot located inside the boot.
• The Tech 10 boot is CE certified.
Upper: Other man-made materials
Lining and inner sole: Textile
Outer sole: Other man-made materials
Overall height: 15"
Upper height: 13-1/2"
Heel height: 1-1/2"
|Color - Primary||Red|
|Type||Boot - MX|