Overview of Alpinestars Black SPX Air Carbon Gloves - 3567316-10-S
- Constructed from supple and durable full-grain leather main shell with 3D mesh top hand for optimized levels of comfort, durability and airflow.
- Innovative carbon compound and injected TPR knuckle protector offers excellent levels of protection and is ergonomically optimized for performance fit.
- Innovative carbon compound and injected TPR sliders on palm and fingers for protection and abrasion resistance in critical impact areas.
- Energy absorbing EVA foam on fingers, palm, thumb, top hand and wrist area for additional protection as well as aiding optimized fit.
- Outer hand and landing area reinforced with padding, leather and extra stitching to give durability and tear resistance.
- Newly developed, innovative stretch insert between palm and thumb provides enhanced flexibility to aid and control.
- Velcro® cuff closure with TPR puller for safe and secure closure.
- Third and fourth finger bridge prevents protector rolling around finger in the event of a slide.
- Stretch accordion leather inserts on first and second finger, plus Lycra® insert on third finger allows excellent flexibility on the controls and freedom of hand movement.
- Touchscreen compatible index finger tip for use with GPS /smartphones.
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue.
- Printed logos and TPR detailing.
45% Genuine leather/25% Polyamide/14% Polyvinil chloride/11% neoprene/5% Others
Do not wash
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
Specs for Alpinestars Black SPX Air Carbon Gloves - 3567316-10-S
|Color - Primary
||Gloves - Sport Riding
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):