Alpinestars Black Centre Riding Shoe - 2518019-10-10
Incorporating microfiber for excellent levels of breathability, comfort and durability, the Centre Riding Shoe sets a new benchmark in road riding footwear, offering optimized levels of performance and a uniquely aggressive design.
- Casual riding shoe inspired by Alpinestars automotive technology and optimized for motorcycling.
- Main upper material is a soft, lightweight, durable and abrasion-resistant microfiber.
- Lateral and medial TPU double density ankle protector disks are layered under the upper and backed by foam padding for rider comfort.
- Secure and convenient closure, giving an adjustable fit with a lacing closure system combined with welded eyelet reinforcements.
- External TPU heel stabilizer ensures additional support.
- Full mesh lining with anti-slip micro suede reinforcement on heel area keeps foot securely in position while riding.
- Internal toe box and heel counter protection is layered under the upper.
- Tongue and collar padding provides high levels of comfort and fit around the ankle and instep.
- Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with mesh lining on top for high levels of breathability.
- New and extremely lightweight sole design with Alpinestars exclusive non-slip for more grip, excellent absorption and an integrated support shank for enhanced sole rigidity.
- Hidden PU foam midsole offers increased cushioning.
- Centre riding shoe is CE-certified to EN 13634:2017.
(2) Black shoes
|Color - Primary