Alpinestars Black Andes v2 Drystar Jacket
- Advanced reinforced poly-fabric textile and DRYSTAR® waterproof and breathable construction.
- Newly developed Direct Ventilation System (DVS) zippered chest air intakes and back exhaust ports.
- Internal impact protection provided by removable CE-certified elbow and shoulder protectors. Chest and back pad compartments with padding (Nucleon chest and back protector available).
- Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical elbow and lower arm areas for abrasion resistance.
- Reflective graphic details ad logos improve rider visibility in varying light conditions.
- Upper chest zippered hand pockets feature internal shock which works in tandem with ventilation opening to ensure personalized levels of ventilation.
- Front waterproof cargo pockets for convenience and peace-of-mind closure.
- Large, external utility pocket on lower back plus waterproof internal pockets and insert wallet pocket.
- Integrated soft edge collar and 3D mesh construction for comfort over long distances.
- Premium YKK® zipper with double sliders for main front closure offer adaptable and secure convenience.
- Removable long sleeve thermal liner (100g body, 80g sleeves) ensures comfort on hot or cold days.
- Pre-contoured sleeves with accordion stretch panels on elbows.
- Velcro-closing waist adjustment belt for highly customizable fit.
- External zippered pockets for safe peace-of-mind storage.
||Jacket - Textile