Akrapovic titanium Evolution systems are designed for riders that demand maximum performance from their motorcycle. The systems are significantly lighter compared to the stock exhaust system and feature exceptional production quality, hi-tech materials, and of course increased engine performance combined with pure racing sound output. Perfect welds and a combination of racing materials like carbon fibre.
Difference to our standard Evolution system:
Headers with crossover
Headers with different layout for bigger race radiator
Link pipe without fixing points for stock heat shield
Mufflers without db killers
Heat shields on the mufflers are made for racing and you can't fit stock one
- Outlet cap, perforated inner sleeve and inlet cap are all made of titanium
- Joint of the inlet cap is milled on a state-of-the-art CNC machine and connected by high-quality silicon-shielded tempered springs
- Include a lightweight, compact and high-temperature-resistant carbon fiber muffler clamp
- Crossover tubes may be installed based on the results of testing
- Most models come with preinstalled fitting for lambda connection
- Ceramic anti-seizing grease, made especially for use with titanium, is used to prevent seizing, corrosion and excessive wear of parts of the exhaust system made of titanium (due to vibration and extreme temperatures)
- When the position of the exhaust system needs to be changed and the stock bracket is no longer usable, a carbon fiber bracket is included
- Evolution Kit systems are available for select models; intended only for races that allow louder exhaust systems 107 dB
Power +5.7kW at 5900 rpm
Torque +9.4Nm at 5900 rpm
It's not just about peak power-Akrapovic exhaust systems deliver increased performance throughout the entire rpm range. Increased power and torque result in a much smoother ride. All Akrapovic exhaust system measurements are made on our computer-controlled flowbenches.
Unit Stock Akrapovic Max gain
power kW 118.9 / 12430 rpm 121.9 / 12460 rpm + 5.7 / 5900 rpm
HP (m) 161.6 / 12430 rpm 165.7 / 12460 rpm + 7.8 / 5900 rpm
HP (i) 159.4 / 12430 rpm 163.4 / 12460 rpm + 7.7 / 5900 rpm
torque Nm 107.4 / 9140 rpm 108.2 / 9160 rpm + 9.4 / 5900 rpm
lb-ft 79.2 / 9140 rpm 79.8 / 9160 rpm + 6.9 / 5900 rpm
weight kg 10.0 5.9 - 4.1
lb 22.0 13.0 - 9.0
% - 41.0
noise level dB 98 / 6200 rpm 100.5 / 6200 rpm 2.5
Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycles fuel-air mixture requirements. Please consult the exhaust manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that need to be made during, or after, installing their product. If a jet kit or fuel processor is recommended, see the Intake/Fuel section.
Exhaust discoloration (blueing) is caused by engine conditions such as cam timing, fuel-air mixture, operating temperature, etc. It is not the result of defective manufacturing; therefore it is not a covered by any warranty. See the Chems/Lubes section for products to help remove or prevent exhaust discoloration.
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.