AirHawk Comfort Seat Cushion for Medium Cruiser - CRUISERMEDIU
- Part #: 454065
- Manufacturer Part #: CRUISERMEDIU
Overview of AirHawk Comfort Seat Cushion for Medium Cruiser - CRUISERMEDIU
- Unique inflatable and multiple-cell design for the ultimate in comfortable seating and vibration absorption
- Made from soft, pliable, non-hardening neoprene and features a breathable, stretchable outer cover and a nonskid urethane base to protect your seat
- Feature open mesh side panel to allow air circulation through individual air cells creating extra ventilation to reduce heat buildup
- Patented Shape Fitting Technology eliminates painful pressure points and promotes consistent blood flow for a longer, more comfortable ride
- Automatically adjusts to the shape of the rider
- Raises ride-height only slightly
- Securely fastens via double strap system running under seat or pillion
- Will not scratch or disfigure existing seat or pillion
- Valve for inflation, adjustment and deflation
- 14 in. W x 14 in. D
Specs for AirHawk Comfort Seat Cushion for Medium Cruiser - CRUISERMEDIU
Reviews for AirHawk Comfort Seat Cushion for Medium Cruiser - CRUISERMEDIU
This is a cheap way to get more comfort out of a stock seat. Takes a little getting used to, as it will raise seat hight by 3/4". And just a bit of loss of "feel" and control, but Im not racing so no big deal. Def increased airflow, much better than my stock seat which is pleather and not good for hot weather riding at all. I gave 1star for style, there is no style when you have a seat pad sitting there, but it detaches easily when you park you can store it in a side bag or take it inside.I would recommend this item to a friend.
I purchased this for my 2009 Kawasaki Vulcan 500 and it was a perfect fit. I was having a hard time riding more than 30 minutes without having to stop to get feeling back in my legs and butt. This product helped a lot! I also gained about an inch in ride height, so that helps too, being a little taller in the saddle. Looks to be very well made.I would recommend this item to a friend.
The ultimate seat Pad!!!
I have taken two trips with this pad. (one 1600 mi, and one 850 mi) and I never once had a sore rear. even after 1600 miles my rear felt like I just got out of my recliner or you could say it felt as good as the day I left. for longer rides there is NOTHING THAT COMPARES TO THE AIRHAWK PAD!!!! the price is a little high but worth every penny!!!I would recommend this item to a friend.
I wouldn't recommend this item to a friend.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
I bought this for my sportbike (ZZR600) for a trip around Lake Superior. i thought that it would be oversized for my seat but it fit pretty well. only used the front strap to mount it but it stayed in place and didn't move around at all. Riding with this made 600 mile days seem like a walk in the park. The only down side to this is that it is pretty expensive but it is well worth the money!I would recommend this item to a friend.
Admit the pain.
First bike purchase in over 2o years so I knew it would take a little getting use to. But I never would have thought I would be crying like a baby within the first 3o miles. Oh the pain in the rear end! Immediatley after returning home I began searching the internet for relief. I read as many reviews/tests as I could and began to see that the Airhawk was the cream of the crop. This was the only cushion that everyone seemed to benefit from and I wasn't about to take any chances. Glad I didn't! The Airhawk comfort seating system is worth every penny! Easy to use, stays put, and most importantly stops the pain.I would recommend this item to a friend.
This cushion is awesome. I rode across the country this summer, one way without it it, and return trip with it. 11000 km total. What a difference! Not only in the butt, but also eliminated that pain between the shoulder blades after a long day in the saddle. I would definitely recommend it. Easy to pull off and throw in the bags when you leave the bike for a while also.I would recommend this item to a friend.