AirHawk 2 Small Pillion Seat Cushion - AH2PLN
- Part #: 456921
- Manufacturer Part #: AH2PLN
- MSRP Price: $91.95
- Our Price: $82.75
Overview of AirHawk 2 Small Pillion Seat Cushion - AH2PLN
- This cushion is designed to fit touring and cruiser bike seats and offer extra comfort on those long road trips
- Fits even the widest saddles or derrieres
- AIRHAWK 2 cushions are designed for intermediate riders that ride short to mid-range distances
- Why sit on gel when you can ride on air
- Unique inflatable, multiple-cell design for the ultimate in comfortable seating and vibration absorption
- Made from polyurethane and features a breathable, stretchable outer cover and a nonskid urethane base to protect your seat
- Feature open-mesh side panel to allow air circulation through individual air cells creating extra ventilation to reduce heat buildup
- Patented Shape Fitting Technology eliminates painful pressure points and promotes consistent blood flow for a longer, more comfortable ride
- Automatically adjusts to the shape of the rider
- Raises ride-height only slightly
- Securely fastens via double strap system running under seat or pillion
- Will not scratch or disfigure existing seat or pillion
- Valve for inflation, adjustment and deflation
- 11 in. L x 9 in. W
Specs for AirHawk 2 Small Pillion Seat Cushion - AH2PLN
Reviews for AirHawk 2 Small Pillion Seat Cushion - AH2PLN
Better Than Nothing
I ride on the back of a bike that has a really cool seat...cool = uncomfortable, so I got this to help pad my booty from the pain of this really cool looking seat. It does its job (I'm not in pain after 2-3 hours. But, it is not big enough or the bubbles are to slippery it always feels like im falling off. The quality of the product is great. I would probably buy one of the ones that's shaped more like a butt next time.I wouldn't recommend this item to a friend.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
My wife rides on the back of my wide glide with a mustange wide seat. I bought the Airhawk to try to help make her ride more comfrontable in hopes we could ride more miles in a day. We just completed a 2600 mile 9 day trip. She did over 400 miles several days and 540 on her best day. She liked using it turned around with the wide side up front. Money well spent!I would recommend this item to a friend.
Sore left cheek
I have 2012 FLHTK, my left cheek kept getting sore after about an hour on the bike. Order this item and after getting it filled with the proper amount of air for my weight it worked fantastic. Just wish it would stay in place on the seat better.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Worth every dime!
Rode 650 miles first day out and 330 next day to destination, Arrived ready for more, Couldn't have done it without the Air Hawk!!!!!!!!!!I would recommend this item to a friend.
SO FAR THIS HAS BEEN THE BEST PRODUCT FOR MY BOTTOM. THRU TEST WILL BE ON AN ALL DAY RIDE.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Airhawk 2 medium
Great Product, it's nice not getting num bum during a long ride. I have a quality, but firm seat, so after a long ride the airhawk really helps and makes the ride more enjoyable, and it's easy to store when not in use. At first, It takes some time to get the air just right, the mfg. suggests about 1/2" under your bum, then you just use it on the long rides. I really like it, don't be in pain, get one, and enjoy the ride.I would recommend this item to a friend.
I put on 1,300 miles (23.5 hours of saddle time) in three days on a Victory Cross Country and was real glad I had the AirHawk 2. I found out it didn't need alot of air to for max comfort. I have used other cushions and think the AirHawk 2 works the best.I would recommend this item to a friend.