AirHawk 2 Medium Seat Cushion - AH2MED
- Part #: 456919
- Manufacturer Part #: AH2MED
- MSRP Price: $99.95
- Our Price: $89.95
Overview of AirHawk 2 Medium Seat Cushion - AH2MED
- This cushion is designed to fit touring and cruiser bike seats and offer extra comfort on those long road trips
- Fits even the widest saddles or derrieres
- AIRHAWK 2 cushions are designed for intermediate riders that ride short to mid-range distances
- Why sit on gel when you can ride on air
- Unique inflatable, multiple-cell design for the ultimate in comfortable seating and vibration absorption
- Made from polyurethane and features a breathable, stretchable outer cover and a nonskid urethane base to protect your seat
- Feature open-mesh side panel to allow air circulation through individual air cells creating extra ventilation to reduce heat buildup
- Patented Shape Fitting Technology eliminates painful pressure points and promotes consistent blood flow for a longer, more comfortable ride
- Automatically adjusts to the shape of the rider
- Raises ride-height only slightly
- Securely fastens via double strap system running under seat or pillion
- Will not scratch or disfigure existing seat or pillion
- Valve for inflation, adjustment and deflation
- 14 in. L x 14 in. W
Specs for AirHawk 2 Medium Seat Cushion - AH2MED
Reviews for AirHawk 2 Medium Seat Cushion - AH2MED
was everything as advertisedI would recommend this item to a friend.
No brainer, 85 bucks and my wife can enjoy the ride all day long now. Easy to put on, doesn't scratch a thing or mess up your leather seat.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Wife said that this is much better than sitting on the stock seat and is a great improvement.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Better Than Nothing
I ride on the back of a bike that has a really cool seat...cool = uncomfortable, so I got this to help pad my booty from the pain of this really cool looking seat. It does its job (I'm not in pain after 2-3 hours. But, it is not big enough or the bubbles are to slippery it always feels like im falling off. The quality of the product is great. I would probably buy one of the ones that's shaped more like a butt next time.I wouldn't recommend this item to a friend.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
My wife rides on the back of my wide glide with a mustange wide seat. I bought the Airhawk to try to help make her ride more comfrontable in hopes we could ride more miles in a day. We just completed a 2600 mile 9 day trip. She did over 400 miles several days and 540 on her best day. She liked using it turned around with the wide side up front. Money well spent!I would recommend this item to a friend.
Sore left cheek
I have 2012 FLHTK, my left cheek kept getting sore after about an hour on the bike. Order this item and after getting it filled with the proper amount of air for my weight it worked fantastic. Just wish it would stay in place on the seat better.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Worth every dime!
Rode 650 miles first day out and 330 next day to destination, Arrived ready for more, Couldn't have done it without the Air Hawk!!!!!!!!!!I would recommend this item to a friend.
Instructions and Media for AirHawk 2 Medium Seat Cushion - AH2MED
|Instructions - PDF||Instructional PDF|
|Owners Manual - PDF||Manual PDF|
|Product Info: AirHawk: AirHawk 2 Seat Cushion||Instructional Video||1:7|
|Product Info: AIRHAWK: Product Overview||Instructional Video||2:53|
|Product Info: AirHawks Review||Instructional Video||2:1|