AFX FX-50 Silver Helmet
- Part #: 3304107XXL
- Manufacturer Part #: 0104-0959
Overview of AFX FX-50 Silver Helmet
- DOT certified
- Aerodynamic shell design constructed of advanced poly alloy plastic for lightweight strength
- Clear-coat finish to protect paint and graphics
- Hypo-allergenic, antimicrobial nylon liner and cheek pads are removable and washable
- Ear cavities for speakers
- Hard-coated clear face shield is optically correct, compound curved and UV- and scratch-resistant; inner flip-down smoke shield and visor
- Advanced ventilation system with chin, side, rear and forehead vents
- Cam buckle-style quick-release retention system
- Medium helmet weighs 3lbs., 5oz.
Specs for AFX FX-50 Silver Helmet
AFX Sizing InformationHow to size
|XS||21 1/4 - 21 - 5/8||54 - 55||6 3/4 - 6 7/8|
|S||22 - 22 3/8||56 - 57||7 - 7 1/8|
|M||22 3/4 - 23 1/8||58 - 59||7 1/4 - 7 3/8|
|L||23 1/2 - 24||60 - 61||7 1/2 - 7 5/8|
|XL||24 3/8 - 24 3/4||62||7 3/4|
|XXL||24 3/4 - 25 1/8||63 - 64||7 7/8 - 8|
|XXXL||25 1/8 - 25 1/4||64 - 65||8|
|XXXXL||25 1/2 - 26||66||8 /14|
|S||20 7/8 - 21 1/4||53 - 54||6 5/8 - 6 3/4|
|M||21 1/4 - 21 5/8||54 - 55||6 3/4 - 6 7/8|
|L||21 5/8 - 22||55 - 56||6 7/8 - 7|
Reviews for AFX FX-50 Silver Helmet
I've been wearing Shoei full face helmets for decades but now that I'm on a touring bike they seem claustrophobic. For the price this seemed like a great way to try a open face with all the features I wanted to check out. For the price I'm blown away with what I've gotten. Looking forward to seeing how it holds up.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Very good Quality
I recently purchased this helmet and I am very pleased with it. Very light and a perfect summer/hot weather helmet. I really like that the face shield can be completely raised up out of the way. Well worth the $$I would recommend this item to a friend.
Fits really well. Especially like the cam lock on the strap. Wind noise is pretty high, but I wanted ventilation and that is what I got. Really like the sun shield. Great feature. Good Value on the helmet....will definitely be wearing it a lot this summer.I would recommend this item to a friend.