Overview of AFX Frost Gray FX-39DS Hero Helmet - 0110-4161
- An aerodynamic shell design constructed using an advanced lightweight composite poly-alloy.
- A flip-up, flush-fit, quick-release, single-turn screw face shield with side covers. The shield itself is optically correct, compound-curved, scratch-resistant and protects against UV-rays.
- There are several tinted shields available for this model.
- Shield can be removed to allow open face riding or goggle use.
- A helmet liner and cheek pads made with a hypo-allergenic and anti-microbial nylon, all of which are removable and washable.
- 9 points of ventilation with chin, side, forehead, top and rear vents.
- Retention system is quick release with sewn on ECE logo.
- Provides ample ear cavity space for speakers.
- A clear coat finish to protect paint and graphics
- Comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- This helmet model meets or exceeds both ECE 22.05 and DOT FMVSS-218 motorcycle helmet safety standards. Note FX-39DS big head sizing 3XL/4XL is DOT approved only.
- A large-size FX-39DS weighs 1.59 kg or 3.5 lbs
(1) Helmet bag
Specs for AFX Frost Gray FX-39DS Hero Helmet - 0110-4161
|Color - Primary
||DOT FMVSS 218
Cross reference number(s):